Monday, November 2, 2020

A new meaning to eruption | New definition to word

 So earlier, I watched some funny videos and saw some people doing a Coke Cola and Mentos challenge and this one person burped and some Coke Cola actually came up while he burped and then I thought to myself that there should be a word that means that so I decided to call it eruption when burping and stuff comes up with it.

Eruption - Whenever air pressure is high enough inside the stomach to push food and liquids up.
Example sentence: I got a burp eruption after I drank a liter of soda.

It is actually different then vomiting or throwing up as when you vomit, your stomach muscles actually just pushes the contents within all of a sudden. Which is actually why sometimes you get heavy cramps while throwing up as your stomach is literally squeezing in and pushing everything out. While a burp eruption is actually caused by air pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment