Monday, May 3, 2021

How to better think of stuff that was on the tip of your tongue?

 Have you ever been given a question, but you can't quite think of it but it is on the tip of your tongue, probably a yes. I figured out a way that may just help. That would be to simply just say the ABCs inside your head, starting from A, end in Z. If the answer is on the tip of your tongue then saying the ABCs inside your head should help as when you get to the letter that the answer starts with, it should jog your memory.

How I cam across this? I had trouble with remembering this one person's name, it was on the tip of my tongue, I thought of a lot of similar names, all starting in different and same starting letter. Then, I decided to just say the alphabet, just to see if that helps. I got to the first letter of that person's name and I about instantly remember it.

Don't know if it may just work for names or more, but never hurts to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment