Sunday, May 16, 2021

What Minecraft Edition is the best in creativity

 People love Minecraft for its creativity, correct, that is why I bought the game for myself back in late 2015, the edition I first bought was Java Edition in version 1.8. But, there are a lot of other editions, such as Java Edition, Xbox one Edition, PS4 Edition, Windows 10 Edition, Bedrock Edition, Pocket Edition, etc. That is a lot, it may also be hard to choose as well as which version you would want, so depending on what you want, I'll share my thoughts.

The description (My opinions):
I have played a wide variety of it, I played Java, Xbox one, PE, Bedrock, Xbox 360, and Windows 10. And between all of those, my most favorite versions were Xbox one edition and Java. I mainly loved Xbox one edition because of the mini-games that are basically hosted by you or anyone else who hosts it, not by a single company or person. I also like it because of its ability to easily change other player's permissions if you host a survival game like if they can build, can craft, etc. I really loved the specifications. Didn't give you much freedom, however.

My most ever favorite edition/version is Java edition, I feel as if it gives you literally unlimited freedom, for the fact that you can have mods, create your own mods, as well as have custom resource packs.

So in my opinion, Java let's your creativity run wild more than other editions. With mod capabilities, plugins, servers, resource packs, etc. The possibilities are endless. That could be why Minecraft is still so popular today. Good news is that Microsoft also didn't make Minecraft suck as well, like most companies that buys stuff off of others. Like Google buying Youtube, I still do wonder if the original creators never sold Youtube to anyone, what it would become.

That is all the input I have on it. So see ya until the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment