Wednesday, June 22, 2022

New programming language | VariableX (Update 6/23/2022)

 On my website (Which isn't setup currently while I am writing this), I created a simple language which at the time didn't realized I was making one as I created it to be more simpler than JSON. Only details I am giving about it. The prototype, which I like to call it works 100% as I use it a lot when loading up all my projects I make. 

This programming language is a storage type of programming language meant to store data. Like JSON and MySQL.

The name of this programming language will be called VariableX or VX for short. I know, a awesome name. On the prototype, I made the compiler a lot more simpler since it was something quick but I am planning on creating a more reliable compilation. The public version will first be in Javascript, even though the first prototype was in PHP. Reason because I needed it in Javascript first as the new caching system I made was in Node.js which uses Javascript as the language.

Update (6/23/2022 1:05 PM):

I have finished the coding of VariableX, currently it will be set private for a while to test it.

No comments:

Post a Comment