Saturday, May 23, 2020

Minecraft Tips - Intro

I will say that I do like Minecraft quite a bit and so does most people as well. I am planning on making a new series of posts relating on Minecraft tips I found out and could help most players.

In this series of posts, I will talk about things including things I have discovered for myself, experiences, and simple tips that everyone might need to know while playing the game.

Lists of Categories: (Categories of what the Minecraft tips I may/might talk about.)
  • Basic: Some basic things that you might just need to know to make your game play in Minecraft a bit easier
  • Adventure: Things including things such as what you might need to adventure and such in different regions, including caves, body of water, jungle, end, nether, etc.
  • Items: How you would store items or use them under certain circumstance.
  • Storage: What storage techniques you could use at the beginning of a survival world

No comments:

Post a Comment